Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tit for tat

Hi
A good part of my mornings are spent gazing at the growing Gullivers around my house .Workers like the tiny lilliputians can be seen scrambling up and down or swinging from ropes .They do make me feel small and insignificant .Gulliver was a traveller in a story ,but these are concrete gullivers and are here to stay .Interestingly a group of monkeys have now taken up one of these high rises for themselves .They have shifted bag and baggage to one unoccupied block now they enjoy separate bedrooms for all ,baths with tub and running water,modular kitchen with a view etc etc .Its just Tit for tat .We have cut down their homes and its only natural that they take ours They come out for pinics with their families to the neighbouring lay outs .Thats how i got acquainted with them .The monkey is said tobe our ancestor ...with such close association, I will not be surprised if they turn into human beings before my eyes .

No comments:

Post a Comment