Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mister C

MrC was at it again .This time it was our new neighbour .C stopped him and threatened him with all sort of things The soothing words of my neighbour had no effect on his anger.Hearing the commotion I ran out and tried to difuse the situation ..by the time my neighbour was babbling about reaching the nearest hospital .Mr C was in no mood to give up He tracked my neighbour step for step .The blows were about to fall when suddenly my neighbour put his hands up in surrender This or my cajoling worked and C decided that enough was done for the day and turned away .
The way to the mans's heart is through his stomach .I had had his food ready and he walked towards it .With a few more doggy growls he began gobbling up his dinner .Alls well that ends well .
I wonder who left the gate open !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment