Friday, April 16, 2010

Overheard .........

  • In a car …
"The person whose car you are trying to overtake is not reacting …."

  • At a house …
"Feel free to use our toilet …its dirty any way ."

"He wants a customized ear piece as he is selective in hearing ."

  • in a class for 8 year old s
"We use our reproductory organs to breath ."

  • In a driving school for cars …..

"We put out our left hand when we want to turn left."

"If I have an accident …i'll faint"
"Madam ,What if you caused it ?"
"All the same ,i'll faint."


"Madam ,I hope you are aware that each speed has a different gear"

  • Man to his wife to be …

"I am a regular at the bar ."(!!!!)

  • At a mall ….
Young woman to young man (maybe her husband )
"How dare you knock my father down ……"

  • At the hospital …..
"Don’t worry ,Its only a safety pin that he has swallowed and it was not open ."

  • One four year old to the other …..

"Yesterday at the circus, the elephant stamped my toe …see i've put a handy plast on it"

  • At a wedding …..
"Come again ….She s your aunt’s husband’s niece who is married to your brother’s wife’s ……".

  • Seven year old to her mother ..

"Capital of Maharashtra ? I wrote Delhi but Sithara wrote Kapil Dev ."

"I ate all the chocolates because you didn’t tell me not to ."


  • Man to five year old…..

"Son what is d. o.g"
"Dog"
"Ok so now you ask me something .....anything ."
"Okay …what is s.p.q"

  • At the dentist …..

"Madam they are not cavities ,they are manholes. "

  • Six year old first born ……

"Why didn’t you ask God for a better baby who’s not so naughty ?"

  • A man to his car

"Now…what’s your problem today!!"

  • Nineteen nothing to friend

"Oh I am so much in love with him"
Eeeek ..he’s a freak !!!
"That’s the best part"

  • Son to mother

“Are you happy going over the pictures in the obituary page everyday ?Don’t you want to see yours on it someday ”

2 comments:

  1. you sure do know to lift one's spirits up....natural humorist..proud that I come from the same lineage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lathechi pretty much the same everything.. the talk ,the walk ,the look.. and hey guess what..even the parents too :P

    ReplyDelete